Wednesday 22 March 2017

Lets get inspired!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Current Mood: Love to do some research on "Appearance that i Love!"
I think I have a taste. (good taste for me ;p)
But I am not styling my taste.
Why oh why?

*duh! lets not talk about it*
but i think most probably because of money/time/BODY constraint *dush!*

Ok, lets get inspired!

Scha! who doesn't love her style??
I like her the most!
Bila la nak kurus macam ni??
for me, i like her boyish style more. but this one is my favorite too!
but of course I will definitely not wearing this kind of dress.
Eh, come on! there is no way to put on your tudung with this kind of dress..hehe





Lets see another style *with hijab*



I want to be like her. Can haaa?? *hahaha*


courteous yet stunning!

why is she sooooo cute??? #girlcrush

ok, see you again later dear blog!




 much Love; heymoyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment