Monday 20 March 2017

Zalia from Zalora!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Who love Zalia's Collection?
* angkat tangan tinggi-tinggi *

I knew Zalia, of course from my favorite place ~ Z A L O R A !!
Who doesn't know Zalora right? *well at least have heard it throughout media*

I have experienced bought cloth also shoes with Zalora for quite sometimes and I am very satisfied with their service also the products!
Boleh-return-barang-without-extra-charges-who doesn't love right??

There are too many brands and talented designer involved in and I think I like Zalia the most!
Why? For sure because of the design and also the price!

lawaaaaaaaaaaaaa


bridesmaid collection.. can be your baju-raya too!

simple yet styling!


so feminine!

she love pastel as much as I do
simple

cantik-sangat

I want this!!

I love the simplicity of her design, like this Jeans!

Too many design from Zalia's collections that I adore and dreams for.
If you are interested too, feel free to surf and shopping!

P/s: sometimes I wonder, how did she know my taste?? bahaha!!

much Love; heymoyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment